Celebrate National Popcorn Day on January 19 ! 10% off all Popcorn at the Popcorn Shoppe !
Top 5 facts about popcorn
1. Americans consume 13 billion quarts of popcorn annually. That is 42 quarts per person !
2. According to the Popcorn Institute, almost 70% is eaten in the home and about 30% outside the home
3. Popcorn is a whole grain that contains fiber and is naturally low in fat and carbs.
4. Most popcorn is grown in the U.S., primarily in Indiana, Nebraska, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois and Kentucky
5. Oil popped popcorn has only 35 calories per cup